Is your child into bugs? Make some fun bee crafts for kids from this list of different bugs. There lots of different materials and craft ideas great for preschoolers.
The weather is warming up and the bugs will be coming out. Be ready to have fun and get creative with bees.
You can mix the bee crafts with reading and math for more learning fun. These crafts are great for preschoolers and toddlers.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Bee Crafts for Kids
A cute chunky bumblebee craft, gather some paper and get crafting.
A paper plate and some construction paper are all you need for a cute bee. Great for fine motor skills of tearing paper.
Looking for a quick and easy bee? This bee is printable. This would be a great craft for toddlers or preschoolers.
Make bee rings and honeycomb, using paper, paint and bubble wrap.
Cute craft stick bee that would be great for preschoolers.
Make a fun fuzzy bee craft using sparkly pompoms.
Recycle some toilet paper rolls and newspaper into this cute bee.
Recycle an egg carton into a cute bee.
Make a fun bee craft using a paper plate and yarn.
Use a toilet paper roll and make this cute bee.
More Bee Crafts for Kids
- Egg Carton Baby Bee Craft
- Yarn Wrapped Cardboard Tube Bee
- Bee Finger Puppet from I Heart Crafty Things
- Yarn Wrapped Bee Craft from Housing a Forest
- Buzzy Bees from Kids Activities Blog
- Bumble Bee Preschool Craft from Housing a Forest
- Baby Bumble Bee Craft from No Time for Flashcards
- Bandaid Bees from The OT Toolbox
More Bug Crafts for Kids
- 20 PLUS BUG CRAFTS – A LIST OF COLORFUL BUG KID CRAFTS
- Dragonfly Craft
- Paper Roll Dragonfly
- Finger Painting Butterfly
- List Butterfly Crafts
- Bee Crafts
- Ladybug Crafts
- Caterpillar Crafts
- Snail Crafts
- Printable Butterfly Dot Painting Craft