Halloween is such a fun holiday. There are lots of different fun free crochet bat patterns for you to try.
Do you want to make a bat? How about eleven of them! These crochet bat patterns will have you in the Halloween spirit in no time.
With easy to more complex patterns, there’s a bat for everyone. So get your hook ready and start crocheting! Which of these bats is your favorite?
From cute witches to spooky ghosts and Frankenstein. So get your hooks ready and start crocheting!
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Free Crochet Bat Amigurumi Patterns
Try this cute bat amigurumi pattern. There are other cute Halloween crochet patterns on this site.
This crochet blog has lots of other cute amigurumi crochet patterns for you to try.
Make your own cute bat with flap ears using this amigurumi pattern.
Make your own cute little bat who thinks he’s be and scary. This pattern is beginner friendly and a quick project.
This cute bat ornament is part of a Halloween ornament pattern collection.
Make your own cute amigurumi pattern.
- 7. Baby Bat Sack Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- 8. Happy Bat Bag by Red Heart
- 9. Spooky Batty Bat Amigurumi Pattern
More Free Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Halloween Black Cat Wreath by Repeat Crafter Me
- Freaky Zombie Free Amigurumi Pattern
- Ghost Ragdoll Amigurumi by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Vampire Amigurumi by Spin a Yarn Crochet
- Amigurumi Frankenstein Ragdoll by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Cuddle Me Vampire Amigurumi Pattern
- Frankenstein Kawaii Cuddler by 3 a.m. Grace Designs
- Witch Doll Amigurumi Pattern
- Witch in My Wreath Pattern
- Freaky Frankenstein Amigurumi
- Country Ghost Crochet Pattern
- Candy Corn Amigurumi
- No Sew Candy Crochet Pattern
Pin for Later
Free Crochet Patterns
- 45 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns – Cute & Fun
- 17 Free Pumpkin Crochet Patterns
- Free Chunky Pumpkin Pattern
- 5 Free Pumpkin Patterns
- 3 Free Pumpkin Patterns