Looking for some fun Christmas crafts? I try some of these cute Christmas crafts with Handprints.
Handprint crafts are a great keepsake. Pair a Christmas craft with some Christmas books, for reading practice and arts and crafts together.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Fun Christmas Crafts with Handprints
What child doesn’t love glitter. This homemade salt dough ornament would be a great handprint keepsake.
Everyone loves a handprint craft and this Santa Claus one is extra cute. You just need some paper.
Make a cute card, great for sending to grandparents. This would be a fun handprint craft. There are other Christmas characters to make too.
Make this cute handprint wreath with some colored paper.
This would be a great Christmas craft for preschoolers.
Have fun making different Christmas characters using handprints with this easy craft. There is a Santa Claus, elf, snowman, penguin, Rudolph, and Christmas tree.
Have fun making Christmas cards using handprints. Grandparents would love these fun cards.
You don’t need many supplies and you can make a Christmas tree, Santa Claus, or Rudolph card.
More Handprint Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 11. Christmas Handprint Snowman Craft
- 12. Christmas Mice Craft
- 13. Santa & his Sleigh
- 14. Handprint Christmas Tree Craft
- 15. Handprint Mittens Craft
- 16. Handprint Grinch Craft
- 17. Handprint Reindeer Christmas
Christmas Crafts with Kids
- 27 Fun Candy Cane Crafts for Preschoolers
- Christmas Kid Crafts
- Paper Plate Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Fun Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Reindeer Kid Crafts
- Christmas Tree Crafts
- Santa Kid Crafts
- Wreath Kid Craft
- Elf Kid Crafts
- Gingerbread Crafts
- Christmas Ornaments
- Angel Kid Crafts
- Paper Plate Christmas Ornament Kid Craft
- Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Craft
- Wood Rudolph Ornament Craft
- Fun Tin Foil Ornament Craft