I have been working on some Christmas crafts. I made a cute DIY wood reindeer ornament. Next, I am going to make some fun Christmas tree crafts for kids using common household supplies.
I gathered a lot of different Christmas tree crafts to keep the kids entertained all month long. There are all different kinds of supplies used. Don’t celebrate Christmas you can make evergreen with snow instead.
Pair with a Christmas book for reading and creating fun with your Christmas tree craft project. We like this book, Pete the Cat Saves Christmas.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids
A fun and easy winter tree craft for kids that just needs a little paint and paper. You can make it a Christmas tree or an evergreen for winter.
Make a paper Christmas tree out of some triangles and a rectangle. All you need is a little paper and sequins.
Make a cute Christmas tree craft with this printable bookmark.
Recycle some toilet paper rolls into fun Christmas trees. Don’t want to make Christmas trees turn them into winter trees with cotton balls, white paint, or stickers.
Make a pretty Christmas tree suncatcher craft.
Turn cupcake liners into cute Christmas trees in this fun and easy craft.
Use contact paper and tissue paper squares to make this easy Christmas tree suncatcher craft.
Turn a paper plate and some paint into this rocking Christmas tree.
All you need for the fun craft is some colorful paper.
Make a pop-up Christmas tree card with some paper.
Kids really enjoy scratch art. Try some fun Christmas trees.
This tree can be easily made with strips of paper.
Make a fun suncatcher Christmas tree with colorful stars.
Make a colorful Christmas tree ornament.
Turn paper into fun decorated Christmas trees.
Make a fun Christmas tree out of yarn and mini pompoms.
Have fun paint with a fork with this easy Christmas tree art and craft.
Use yarn and paper to make a colorful tree.
Turn a paper plate into a tree in this fun craft.
Turn pipe cleaners into a colorful Christmas tree in this art project.
Use some paper and make a cute quilled Christmas tree.
Turn clothespins and pompoms into cute Christmas tree ornaments.
- 26. 3D Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- 27. Tissue Paper Christmas Trees
- 28. Swirly Glittery Christmas Tree
- 29. Plastic Lid Christmas Tree Sewing
- 30. Paper Straw Christmas Tree Ornament
- 31. Paper Plate Laced Christmas Tree
- 32. Pinwheel Pasta Christmas Tree
- 33. Circle Stamped Christmas Tree
- 34. Clay Pot Christmas Tree Ornaments Kid Craft
- 35. Cupcake Liners Christmas Tree
- 36. Black Glue Christmas Tree
- 37. Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree
Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Christmas Kid Crafts
- Reindeer Kid Crafts
- Christmas Tree Crafts
- Santa Kid Crafts
- Wreath Kid Craft
- Elf Kid Crafts
- Gingerbread Crafts
- Christmas Ornaments
- Angel Kid Crafts
- Paper Plate Christmas Ornament Kid Craft
- Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Craft
- Wood Rudolph Ornament Craft
- Fun Tin Foil Ornament Craft
Winter Kid Crafts
- Winter Kid Crafts
- Penguin Kid Crafts
- Snowflake Kid Crafts
- Snowman Kid Crafts
- Winter Activities – Math & Reading
- Fingerprint Snowman Kid Craft
- Arctic Kid Crafts
- Tissue Paper Winter Tree Craft