I have been working on some Christmas crafts. I made a cute DIY wood reindeer ornament. Next, I am going to make some fun Christmas tree crafts for kids using common household supplies.
I gathered a lot of different tree crafts to keep the kids entertained all month long. There are all different kinds of supplies used. Don’t celebrate Christmas you can make evergreen with snow instead.
Pair with a Christmas book for reading and creating fun with your Christmas tree project. We like this book, Pete the Cat Saves Christmas.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids
A fun and easy winter tree craft for kids that just needs a little paint and paper.
Make a paper Christmas tree out of some triangles and a rectangle. All you need is a little paper and sequins.
- 24. Black Glue Christmas Tree
- 25. Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree
- 26. 3D Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- 27. Tissue Paper Christmas Trees
- 28. Swirly Glittery Christmas Tree
- 29. Plastic Lid Christmas Tree Sewing
- 30. Paper Straw Christmas Tree Ornament
- 31. Paper Plate Laced Christmas Tree
- 32. Pinwheel Pasta Christmas Tree
- 33. Circle Stamped Christmas Tree
- 34. Clay Pot Christmas Tree Ornaments Kid Craft
- 35. Cupcake Liners Christmas Tree
Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Christmas Kid Crafts
- Reindeer Kid Crafts
- Christmas Tree Crafts
- Santa Kid Crafts
- Wreath Kid Craft
- Elf Kid Crafts
- Gingerbread Crafts
- Christmas Ornaments
- Angel Kid Crafts
- Paper Plate Christmas Ornament Kid Craft
- Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Craft
- Wood Rudolph Ornament Craft
- Fun Tin Foil Ornament Craft
Winter Kid Crafts
- Winter Kid Crafts
- Penguin Kid Crafts
- Snowflake Kid Crafts
- Snowman Kid Crafts
- Winter Activities – Math & Reading
- Fingerprint Snowman Kid Craft
- Arctic Kid Crafts
- Tissue Paper Winter Tree Craft