I have been working on some winter crafts. I made a cute toilet paper roll winter tree craft. Next, I am going to make a fun easy cotton circle snowman craft for preschool using common household supplies.
I like making winter crafts with supplies that are easy to get or household supplies you already have.
I usually have cotton swabs and pads available or you can easily get them on grocery day.
You can make a fun and easy winter scene using the cotton circles and markers. You can use make your snowman and winter scene as simple or complex as you want.
Pair with a Christmas book for reading and creating fun with your snowflake craft project. We like this book, Pete the Cat Saves Christmas.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Easy Cotton Circle Snowman Craft for Preschool
- cotton pads
- scissors (safety scissors for kids)
- blue construction paper
How to Make an Easy Cotton Circle Snowman Craft for Preschool
First, cut 3 cotton circles in half and line up at the bottom of the short side of the blue paper. Then using more cotton circles overlap to for a hill of snow.
I used 10 full circles. Glue cotton circles to paper. Let dry.
Next, place a cotton pad for the head and body of the snowman. Glue and let dry.
Then, using the markers add the eyes, nose, mouth, buttons, and arms to the snowman.
Next, color half of a cotton pad for a hat and the middle section of one for a scarf.
Cut the hat circle in half and the two sides off of the scarf circle. Then cut the scarf in half.
Glue the hat and scarf pieces on your snowman and let dry.
Next, color 2 cotton circles green and the middle of 1 cotton circle brown. Cut the green circles in half. Then cut one of the green halves in half again so you have a quarter. Cut the white part off the brown trunk.
Then, place the trunk on the top of the snow where you want your tree. Next, put 2 green semi circles on top of the trunk to for the tree.
Finally, with the point facing up put the last green quarter circle on the top of the tree. Glue and let dry. Enjoy your cotton circle snowman craft for preschool.
Finished Cotton Circle Snowman Winter Scene for Preschoolers
You can add clouds or more trees to your winter scene.
More Fun Snow Crafts for Kids
- 31 Snowflake Crafts for Kids
- 17 Snowman Crafts for Kids
- Fingerprint Snowman Craft
- Favorite Winter Books for Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Winter Tree Craft
- Cotton Swab Snowflake Craft
More Fun Christmas Crafts with Kids
- 21 Fun Christmas Popsicle Stick Crafts
- Christmas Kid Crafts
- Paper Plate Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Fun Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Reindeer Kid Crafts
- Christmas Tree Crafts
- Santa Kid Crafts
- Wreath Kid Craft for Kids
- Elf Kid Crafts
- Gingerbread Crafts
- Christmas Ornaments
- Angel Kid Crafts
- Paper Plate Christmas Ornament Kid Craft
- Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Craft
- Wood Rudolph Ornament Craft
- Fun Tin Foil Ornament Craft
- Printable Poinsettia Craft for Kids Template
Winter Crafts with Kids
- Winter Kid Crafts
- Penguin Kid Crafts
- Snowflake Kid Crafts
- Snowman Kid Crafts
- Winter Activities – Math & Reading
- Fingerprint Snowman Kid Craft
- Arctic Kid Crafts
- Tissue Paper Winter Tree Craft