I though I would gather some different types of friendship bracelets to make. Friendship bracelets are a great DIY craft because you need just a few supplies like string and the variations are endless.
You usually make friendship bracelets out of embroidery thread or string, but there are other different types of friendship bracelets to make too. You just need the thread and scissors to try these string bracelet tutorials on how to make bracelets.
These free friendship string bracelet type patterns will show you how to make easy fabric and string bracelets types. There are string bracelet patterns types for zig-zags, chevron, stripes, Chinese ladder, fabric, and more.
Friendship bracelets are great because they are pretty quick to make and don’t need many supplies. This makes them a fun and inexpensive craft. There are lots of different types of string bracelets.
Friendship Bracelet Types – String Bracelets
- Chevron Pattern Bracelet
- Simple Braid Bracelet
- Diamond Pattern Bracelet
- Chinese Ladder Bracelet
- Fishtail Braid Bracelet
Supplies Needed to Make Different Types of Friendship Bracelets with Thread
- Tape or a safety pin (can use a clip board)
- Embroidery Thread – string
- Optional: beads, chain, glue, charms
The color of the friendship bracelet with Thread, string bracelets types, can mean:
- Blue: peace, inspiration, loyalty
- Purple: friendship, sophistication, luxury
- Pink: affection, love, kindness
- Black: energy, power, confidence
- Brown: stability, comfort, reliability
- Red: passion, good luck, adventure
- Orange: happiness, joy, excitement
- Yellow: friendliness, optimism, creativity
- Green: hope, nature, compassion
- White: kindness, truth, clarity
Different Types of Friendship Bracelets to Make
Make this chevron friendship bracelet with this thread bracelet how to. There are lots of different DIY Friendship Bracelet Ideas on this blog for you to try and make.
This type of woven friendship bracelet is made out of embroidery thread or string. This is a popular type of string bracelet. I made many of these as a kid and with youth programs.
There are many thread friendship bracelet type tutorials in this blog post: candy stripe, chevron ( 4 colors), and diamond. There several different type string bracelet variations shown here for to make.
Make a string bracelet with this how to. This tutorial shows you how to make a thread friendship bracelet with an added metal link to the bracelet. This blog has lots of other DIY bracelets patterns to try and make.
This friendship bracelet type how to shows you lots of different ways to make braided bracelets. This is another type of friendship bracelet make out of thin cord.
Try this different type of friendship bracelet the Chinese ladder or step. This is an easy string bracelet to try. You just tie a know around the other colors and repeat.
This DIY bracelet tutorial shows you how to make this. This thread or string bracelet would be a great way to entertain your kids over the summer. It is an inexpensive and easy string bracelet to make.
Try this string friendship bracelet how to and make a fishtail braid bracelet. Try this different type of friendship bracelet in all kinds of pretty color combinations. Try to make this type of string bracelet the fishtail braid.
This diamond pattern type of friendship bracelet gives a 3D effect with the use of colors.
This thread bracelet pattern uses the zig zag pattern to give a 3D ribbon effect. Try this pattern in your favorite color. Make your own DIY bracelet in your favorite colors.
Use string or embroidery thread to make these easy braided bracelets. This post show the most basic 3 string braid for bracelets.
There are 4 different types of braids for bracelets to try and make in this post. Make them all in your favorite colors.
More DIY Thread Bracelets to Make – Different Types of Friendship Bracelets
- 10. Zig Zag Friendship Bracelet Pattern
- 11. Macrame Friendship Bracelet DIY
- 12. Leather and Pearl Bracelet Type
- 13. Wire Tassel Bracelet
- 14. Toiler Paper Roll Bracelet
- 15. Butterfly Bracelet
- 16. Popsicle Stick Bracelet
- 17. Knotted Bracelet Tutorial
- 18. Wooden Beads and Tassels Bracelet
- 19. Pearl Bracelet
- 20. Elegant White Bracelet
- 21. Yarn and Chain Bracelet
- 22. Color Block Stone Bracelet
- 23. Cool Bracelet with Wire-Wrapped Wood
- 24. Knot Bracelet
- 25. DIY Tila Bead Bracelet
- 26. DIY Beaded Daisy Chain Bracelet
- 27. HWTF x Makers Kit Braided Bracelets
- 28. DIY Morse Code Bracelets
- 29. DIY Finger Fishtail Loom Bracelet
- 30. How to Make a Twisted Chain Bracelet
- 31. Friendship Bracelets Using Macrame Knots
- 32. Make a Simple Two-Color Bracelet
- 33. T-Shirt Yarn Bracelets
- 34. Sailor Knot Friendship Bracelet
- 35. How to Make a Twisted Chain Bracelet
- 36. Embellish a Pre-Made Friendship Bracelet
- 37. How to Make Friendship Bracelets
- 38. Knot a Simple Chevron Bracelet
- 39. 8-Strand Round Braid Bracelet
- How to Make A Friendship Bracelet Loop
- How to Read Friendship Bracelet Patterns
- Sliding Knot Adjustable Bracelet How to
Different Stripe Types of Friendship Bracelet How to Make Videos
- 40. Adjustable Knot for Macrame / Friendship & Hemp Bracelets
- 41. How to: Tie Adjustable Bracelet Closures WITHOUT Glue
- 42. 4 different techniques to make friendship bracelets with string – YouTube
- 43. DIY Friendship Bracelets. 5 Easy DIY Bracelet Projects
- 44. DIY Chevron Friendship Bracelet – YouTube
- 45. DIY Heart Friendship Bracelets – YouTube
- 46. DIY Friendship Bracelets for Beginners – YouTube
- 47. How to Make DIY Friendship Bracelets Beginners
- 48. Easy Friendship Bracelets with Cardboard Loom
- 49. Friendship Bracelets for Beginners ~ Candy Stripe Bracelet With String
Creating bracelets with string is a popular craft activity. With just a few simple steps, you can make beautiful and personalized accessories.
Begin by choosing your favorite colored strings; these can be a mix of bright hues or a coordinated palette. Measure and cut the strings to your desired length, ensuring they fit comfortably around your wrist.
You can experiment with different types of knots, such as the classic square knot or the intricate macramé knots. Combine beads or charms along the strings to add a unique touch. As you weave the strings together, a stunning bracelet begins to take shape.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced crafter, making bracelets with string is a delightful and rewarding way to express your creativity.
Pin for Later
Looking for Other Activities for Kids
- 11 Bracelet Patterns That Are Easy to Make
- How to Draw a Dog for Kids
- How to Draw a Cat
- Fingerprint Cherry Blossom Tree Craft
- Hyacinth Craft
- Handprint Spring Tree Craft
- Tissue Paper Spring tree Craft
- Spring Chick Craft
- Spring Kid Crafts
- List Butterfly Crafts
- 20+ Spring Flower Crafts
- Easter Kid Crafts
- Kite Kid Crafts
- Garden Kid Crafts