Looking for some fun Christmas crafts? I made a quick and easy Christmas wreath craft for kids.
This craft uses paint and small paper plates. Pair a Christmas craft with some Christmas books, for reading practice and arts and crafts together.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
How to Make an Easy Painted Christmas Wreath Craft for Kids
- safety scissors
- small paper plates
- glue stick
- washable paint in red, and green.
First, carefully poke a hole in the center of one of the paper plates. Cut the center of the paper plate out using the center ridge of the plate as a guideline.
Save the center for cutting out a paper bow for the wreath.
Next, draw a bow on the center part of the wreath that you saved. Cut the bow out.
Then, put a small out of green and red on a paper plate. You can use your finger like I did or use a paint brush or cotton swabs.
Paint the circle in green dots. Then, add some red dots for holly on the Christmas wreath. Let the wreath dry.
Next, paint the bow red. Let dry.
Finally, glue the bow to the bottom of the wreath. Your Christmas wreath craft is finished.
You could turn the wreath into a Christmas ornament by adding a hanger.
You could make it into a Christmas keepsake by adding a cute picture of your kids or animals.
More Christmas Wreath Crafts for Kids
- Handprint Christmas Wreath Craft for Kids
- 3D Paper Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Candle Wreath Kid Craft
- Christmas Beaded Wreath Ornament
- Paper Bell Wreath
- Paper Plate Christmas Wreath Kid Craft
Christmas Crafts with Kids
- 27 Fun Candy Cane Crafts for Preschoolers
- Christmas Kid Crafts
- Paper Plate Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Fun Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Reindeer Kid Crafts
- Christmas Tree Crafts
- Santa Kid Crafts
- Wreath Kid Craft
- Elf Kid Crafts
- Gingerbread Crafts
- Christmas Ornaments
- Angel Kid Crafts
- Paper Plate Christmas Ornament Kid Craft
- Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Craft
- Wood Rudolph Ornament Craft
- Fun Tin Foil Ornament Craft
Winter Crafts with Kids
- Winter Kid Crafts
- Penguin Kid Crafts
- Snowflake Kid Crafts
- Snowman Kid Crafts
- Winter Activities – Math & Reading
- Fingerprint Snowman Kid Craft
- Arctic Kid Crafts
- Tissue Paper Winter Tree Craft