It is the time of year to celebrate dad. I have gathered a list of Father’s Day Kids Crafts the kids will enjoy making and dad will love receiving.
My husband will be receiving a key chain with a picture of our little girl and a personalized photo mug.
Enjoy making these Father’s Day gifts, cards, and crafts with your kids. Then share the homemade Father’s Day gifts with a dad or grandfather.
How to Make Father’s Day Kids Crafts
1. Photo Key Chain
Take a photo and make a cute photo key chain, a great handmade gift. This is an easy gift that takes a few supplies.
2. Guess Whooo Loves You Card Craft for Kids
Create this cute Father’s Day paper card for Dad, personalize with a photo.
3. Neck Tie Goodie Bag
Add a treat for day in this cute goodie bag. Chocolate chip cookies are always a good choice.
4. I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH CARD
This cute card would be great for either mom or dad.
5. HAND-WARMING MUG
A great gift from a little one to mom or dad, useful and cute.
6. Alien Card Father’s Day Craft for Kids
Make this fun card for dad to celebrate his special day.
7. Father’s Day Roll Up Card
Let them share what makes dad special to them with this craft stick craft.
8. Building Memories with Dad
A fun gift for activities using Legos with dad that can be used all year long.
9. Dad’s Day Interview
Add photos to this dad interview for a handmade Father’s Day gift.
10. Father’s Day Sharpie Mug
This would be great for dad and easy to make.
11. Super Dad Father’s Day Gift
12. Printable Tie
13. Printable Card Fathers Day Kids Craft
14. Dad Rocks Picture Frame Craft for Kids
15. Superhero Dad Father’s Day Kids Craft
16. Father’ Day Bookmark Gift
Pin for Later