Looking for free crochet patterns for a dishcloth to try? I have gathered several different free kitchen dishcloth patterns. I made a herringbone and an even berry dishcloth, single double crochet dishcloth, or blue wave dishtowel.
Crocheted washcloth or dishcloth patterns are great for learning a new crochet stitch. You can practice a new stitch technique.
You do not need much yarn, 1 skein of Sugar n Cream yarn or 2 skeins of any cotton yarn to make to matching dish cloths.
It is also a great time to try different color and stitch combinations. There are lots of different colors of cotton yarn in solids and variegated colors.
Crocheted washcloths are great for beginner crocheters too. You don’t need much yarn and you can practice before you take on a larger crochet project.
You can use them as a kitchen cleaning cloth, dish towel, or washcloth. They work great and are durable.
These are great gifts too. You can choose a color to go with their décor or a neutral that would go with anyone’s style. They are practical too.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Like videos, try these Free Crochet Patterns for a dishcloth
- Crochet Nubbly Stitch
- EASY BEGINNER’S Crochet Dish Cloth – YouTube
- EASY Textured Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Free, by Bonnie Barker – YouTube
- A Pretty Simple Dishcloth – Crochet Quick Fix – Pattern & Tutorial
Make a Free Crochet Pattern for a Dishcloth
Try this free beginner crochet pattern for a dishcloth. This easy beginner crochet stitch is called the moss or linen stitch. It is made up of a easy repeat of the single crochet stitch and the chain stitch.
Make a cluster washcloth using the double crochet together stitch, which is easy to learn. It makes little groups of slightly raised puffs. This stitch would be great for a blanket too.
This dishcloth is made using a variation of the double crochet stitch. The variation gives a angle to the stitches.
I made this dishcloth using the even berry crochet stitch and the single crochet stitch.
5. Crochet Pattern for Dishcloth- Bean Dishcloth Pattern
This pattern for a dishcloth is an easy repeat. It makes little puffs on a diagonals. After you crochet the first couple of rows the pattern is a simple repeat. This pattern is reversible and has great texture.
Try this double crochet dishcloth pattern. It uses the double crochet stitch and a variation the crossed double. Dishcloths are a great beginner pattern or a way to try a new stitch without making a big project.
7. Crochet Pattern for Dishcloth-Wide Double Crochet
Make this easy crochet washcloth pattern using the wide double crochet pattern. The stitch is an easy variation of the double crochet stitch. This crocheted washcloth pattern works up fast.
Try a new stitch with this easy free washcloth crochet pattern. The spider crocheete stitch is an easy stitch that uses single crochet and the chain stitch to make a pretty texture.
This free cotton yarn dishcloth pattern makes a pretty diagonal pattern using only single and double crochet stitches.
Try this pattern for a dishcloth. This easy pattern using the herringbone half double crochet stitch, an simple variation on the half double crochet stitch. It has nice woven texture with a slant.
This free printable PDF crochet washcloth pattern makes a thick cloth with no holes. It has a easy basic repeat using just two stitches, the slip stitch and the half double crochet.
This easy pattern uses the half double crochet stitch and the slip stitch for a washcloth with no holes. It is an easy repeat and is similar to the crunch stitch.
This dishcloth crochet pattern is made using the half double crochet cluster stitch. Washcloths or dishcloths make great hostess gifts. You don’t need much cotton yarn and they are finished quickly.
This this free pattern for a dishcloth. This crochet stitch is the star or daisy stitch. It is an easy single row repeat. After you set the stitch up it is not hard but it is not a fast stitch. It has a nice star or flower like pattern.
You can crochet on the bias and add stripes or not to make this dishcloth. There is a video if you are new to corner to corner crocheting.
This cotton crochet dishcloth pattern free is made alternating double and single crochet stitches great for beginners.
There are 4 different patterns to try from this blogger. Make a whole set of crochet dishcloths in matching colors.
A modern dishcloth pattern in a solid color.
Try this easy v stitch crochet dishcloth pattern. There is a free PDF available.
This easy free crochet dishcloth pattern uses the moss stitch. This stitch is a great beginner crochet stitch.
This free crochet dishcloth pattern has a simple border to finish off the pretty stitch.
This textured square pattern is made using front and back post double crochet stitches in an easy repeat.
Arruga Stitch Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Try this free pattern for a dishcloth. This pattern has a great raised texture.
More Free Patterns for a Dishcloth to try.
- 33. Corner-to-Corner Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- 34. Scrubby Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Free
- 35. Breast Cancer Dishcloth Pattern
- 36. Super Scrubby Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- 37. Bobble Crochet Phrases Dishcloth Patterns
- 38. Mesh Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Free
- 39. Kitchen Towel Set Crochet Pattern
- 40. Cotton Cloths and Crochet Basket Pattern
- 41. Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- 42. Donut Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- 43. Rainbow Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- 44. Hanging Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- 45. Cottage Square Dishcloth
- 46. Scrubbing Up Crochet Dishcloth Set
Kitchen Crochet Patterns to Try
- 55 Kitchen Crochet Patterns – Quick and Easy Ideas
- Cotton Mini Cable Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Waffle Stitch Double Thick Hot Pad Crochet Pattern
- Textured Stripe Crochet Dish Towel Pattern
- Crochet Towel Pattern – Easy Waffle Stitch
- Easy Cotton Waffle Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Suzette Stitch Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- Springtide Cotton Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Free
- Springtide Cotton Crochet Kitchen Towel Pattern
- Feather Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Easy Spike Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Rose Half Double V Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- Easy Colorful Berry Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- Quick Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern V Stitch
- Floret Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern – How to
- Primrose Crochet Dishcloth Pattern -Crochet Stitch
- Washcloth Crochet Pattern Free Tutorial
- Free Crochet a Dishcloth Pattern – Over the Rainbow
- Easy Quick Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern Double V Stitch
- Learn How to Star Stitch Crochet Washcloth Pattern
- 47 Free Crochet Washcloth Patterns to Try
- Crochet Moss Stitch Dishcloth Pattern Tutorial
- Crochet Pot Holder Patterns 25 Free Hot Pads
- Double Cluster Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Crossed Double Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern – Quick Gift
- Bean Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Free Wide Double Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Easy Spider Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Mesh Stitch Dishcloth – Free Crochet Pattern
- Even Moss Stitch Dishcloth – Free Pattern
- Make a Pastel Cluster Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Half Double Herringbone Free Crochet Potholder Pattern
- Herringbone Half Double Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Double Thick Crunch Stitch Potholder Crochet Pattern
- Crunch Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern – Great Gifts
- Free Textured Double Thick Potholder Crochet Pattern
- Half Double Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern – Great Gifts
- Simple Double Thick Potholder – Single Crochet
- 123 Sedge Stitch Dishcloth Pattern – How to
- Basic Ice Pop Holder Crochet Pattern
- Creamsicle Dishcloth Crochet Pattern – Homemade Gift
- Blue Wave Dish Towel Crochet Pattern – Ripple
- 33 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns – Great for Cleaning
- Even Berry Free Dishcloth Crochet Pattern – How to
- Free Herringbone Dishcloth Crochet Pattern – How to
Pin for Later
More Free Crochet Patterns
- 29 Free Throw Blanket
- 11 Free Chunky Baby Blankets
- 25 Baby Afghan Crochet Patterns
- Free Tote Crochet Pattern
- Ombre Throw Blanket
- Velvet Throw Blanket
- Even Berry Dish Cloth
- Herringbone Dish Cloth
- Easy Bunny
- Blue Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Pink Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Ocean Stripe Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Navy Gingham Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Waffle Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Purple Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Blue Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Diamond Baby Blanket
- Pink Gingham Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Pillow – free pattern
- Star stitch Pouch – free pattern
- Free Unicorn Dreams Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Heart square – free pattern
- Jungle Baby Blanket
- Puppy lovey – free pattern
- Free Bulky Hat Patterns
- Dino Patterns
- Free Market Tote Bag
- Nesting Basket – Free Pattern
- Cowl – Free pattern
- Ear Warmer – Free pattern
- Christmas Tree – free pattern
- Christmas -free patterns
- 9 Free Baby Blanket