I love watermelon. It always makes me think of summer and the 4th of July, so it is a perfect time for watermelon kid crafts.
Looking for some fun watermelon kid crafts to keep the little ones occupied this summer? You’re in luck! We’ve rounded up 16 of the best ideas out there.
From watermelon slices painted to a fun colorful windsocks, these projects are sure to be a hit. So get ready to get creative and have some fun with your kids this summer!
Watermelon Kid Crafts
1. Painted Plate Watermelon Craft
Make a watermelon painted plate craft. You need a little paint and a plate for this easy craft. You can turn it into a fraction lesson by cutting it into pieces.
3. Paper Plate Watermelon Card Craft
Make a cute watermelon card with a small paper plate and crayons. This would make a great Father’s Day card.
3. Watermelon Fan Craft for Kids
A fun paper plate craft to keep you cool this summer.
4. Paper Plate Tissue Paper Watermelon Craft
Try this fun craft using paper plates and tissue paper.
5. Puffy Paint Watermelon Craft for Kids
Make a fun watermelon craft for kids using homemade puffy paint.
6. Torn Paper Watermelon Craft
Tear up some paper for a preschool paper watermelon craft. Tearing up paper is a great fine motor practice.
7. Watermelon Pot Craft
Make a cute watermelon planter. This would make a cute handmade gift.
8. Easy Paper Plate Watermelon Craft
Use a paper plate to make this fun craft.
9. Sponge Watermelon Craft
Make a fun craft with a sponge and paint.
10. Watermelon Suncatcher Craft
Make a colorful suncatcher with tissue paper.
11. Watermelon Wrapping Paper
Make a stamp and make this wrapping paper.
12. Handprint Watermelon Letter Craft
A cute handprint craft for the letter W.
13. Tissue Paper Watermelon Craft
Use tissue to make this craft.
14. Watermelon Moon Sand
Make some moon sand.
15. Watermelon Weaving
Weave a watermelon using paper.
16. Watermelon Bag
Make a bag out of paper plate.
17. Watermelon Windsock Craft
Make this colorful windsock, then take it outdoors and run with it.