Graduation celebrations have started, and Memorial Day will be here before we know it. Summer is on the way a great time for July 4th craft for preschool.
You can celebrate Memorial Day and the 4th of July with these preschool kids crafts. There are lots of different mediums to try. Enjoy your summer.
There are different fireworks, flags and more crafts for kids to try. You could use these crafts for the letter F or Memorial Day.
How to Make an Easy 4th of July Craft for Preschool Printable Template
- white card stock
- 4th of July Printable PDF
- crayons, paints, watercolors, or colored pencils
Step 1. – 4th of July Craft Template for Preschool
Print out this 4th of July template on white card stock. Let dry for a few minutes.
Decorate or color the 4th of July printable with your favorite media. You could paint it red, white and blue. Add stars, stickers and more.
If you used a wet media like watercolors or paints, let dry. Then you can display your colorful artwork.
More July 4th Kids Crafts for Preschoolers
- Glitter Firework Craft
- Fireworks Ring July 4th Kid Craft
- Straw Fireworks Craft
- Wood Star Craft
- Paper Plate Flag Craft
- Star Spangled Slime
- Patriotic Blower Craft
- Paper Plate Noisemaker
Any of these fun 4th of July crafts would be great to keep the kids busy on a hot day or in between waiting for the fireworks.
Pin for Later
More Summer Crafts for Kids
- 101 Summer Coloring Pages for Kids
- 100 Fun Preschool Crafts for Summer – Easy Ideas
- 65 Fun Ocean Crafts for Kids Ocean Theme Week
- Easy Cardboard Fish Craft
- Crab Crafts for Kids
- Fish Crafts for Kids
- Ocean Crafts for Kids
- Jellyfish Crafts for Kids
- Shark Crafts for Kids
- Butterfly Crafts
- 20+ Rainbow Crafts
- Kite Kid Crafts
- Garden Kid Crafts
- Rain Kid Crafts
- 4th of July Kid Crafts
- Watermelon Kid Craft
- Dandelion Nature Craft – Process Painting
- 24 Nature Kids Craft – Go Outside and Create