Create a easy rainbow bracelet craft. I love the colors and brightness in rainbows. Add some cheer to a rainy or snowy day. Easy enough for a toddler. Build fine motor skills and color skills.
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small amount at no cost to you when you purchase items through the links.
How to Make a Rainbow Pony Bead Craft for Kids
String pony beads in each color, on the matching pipe cleaner. I used 10 beads per color.
Picking up and string is a great fine motor skills.
Take the beads on the pipe cleaners and put them in order.
Remember ROY G BIV, no indigo but all the rest. I put them in the order of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet.
Twist all of the ends of the pipe cleaners together on both sides. Watch out for the ends of the pipe cleaners. The wires can be sharp.
Create a loop and hook. Curve the bracelet to sit comfortably.
If you have some pipe cleaners that are long you can cut them with wire cutters or just wrap them around the rest. Make sure to turn the ends of the pipe cleaners in otherwise you will get scratched.
Pin for Later
More Kid Crafts?
- 20 + Rainbow Crafts for Kids
- R is for Rainbow
- Rainbow Template Printable – Fun Rainbow Craft Ideas
- Simple Painted Rainbow Craft for Kids- Free Printable
- Easy Rainbow Suncatcher – Recycled Toddler Kids Craft
- Tissue Paper Rainbow Suncatcher Craft for Kids
- Butterfly Crafts for Kids
- Finger Paint Butterfly Crafts for Kids
- 20 + Bug Crafts for Kids