Looking for a wrap for the fall and winter weather or handmade gift to make? Any of these crochet shawl patterns would be perfect gift.
There are a lot of creative crochet patterns in this collection of crochet shawl patterns. Your choice of color will make the project great for any recipient. There are great beginner crochet projects as well as more advanced.
You can use them as pray shawls, wraps, triangular shawls or triangular scarves. A shawl is a great way to keep warm and cozy. Read the reviews and pick your next crochet project.
Tips on how to make a crochet shawl pattern
- The Easy Breezy Shawl Crochet Tutorial! – YouTube
- Free Beginner Boho Crochet Shawl Pattern!
- CROCHET: Easy Pocket Shawl, Step by Step Tutorial
These crochet patterns are paid. I know everyone loves a free pattern, so scroll to the bottom of the post for some free ideas. Follow us on Pinterest for more free crochet patterns.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Shawl Crochet Patterns
Try this textured pocket shawl crocheting pattern.
5 out of 5 – Wonderful pattern, one I will no doubt use again and again. Thank you very much.
5 out of 5 – Such an amazing pattern and super easy to follow!! Highly recommend purchasing from this shop!
5 out of 5 – Well-written pattern, easy to follow. Thanks!
Fab pattern, got myself in a pickle at the beginning by having a senior moment, contacted Sarah who came back straight away to put me right. When I realized what I had done I was on a roll.
5 out of 5 – Just finished this shawl as a gift for someone. I will be so pleased to gift it – it is truly beautiful. Well-written patter. Very clean and lots of good tips and resources for finishing PERFECTLY!
The pattern was awesome! The shawl came out beautifully!
The instructions were easy to follow, I managed to make a beautiful colourful Cape for myself, its so pretty I love it. Thank you so much.
5 out of 5 – Easy to follow pattern; clean printable PDF with chart, stunning results.
This is a beautiful pattern! Works up well, but be sure to count as you go. I needed to write out the rows so I wouldn’t get lost, but it’s really turning out beautifully!
More Crochet Shawl Patterns to try
- 8. Parallel Bars Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 9. Treasure Net Triangular Shawl
- 10. Easy Wishing Well Shawl
- 11. Rings of Lace Shawl
- 12. Le Nuage Wrap
- 13. Shawl Asymmetric Shawl
- 14. Crochet Glimmer Shawl – free crochet pattern
- 15. Isla Scalloped Wrap – free pattern
- 16. Such Simple Shawl – free pattern
- 17. Never Ending Shawl – free pattern
- 18. Wanderlust Scarf – free pattern
- 19. Bella Vita Shawl – free pattern
- 20. Foxtrot Shawl Triangular Crochet Pattern
- 21. Victoria’s German Shells Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 22. Brocade Triangular Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 23. Droplets Triangular Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 24. Lace Triangular Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 25. Beginner Fade Shawl
- 26. Dreamer Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 27. Scrap Ball Shawl
- 28. Falls Embrace Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 29. Triangle Wrap Scarf
- 30. Bobblicious Truffle Scarf Pattern
- 31. Color Gradient Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 32. Winter Dusk Shawl Pattern
- 33. Daisy Fields Shawl Pattern
Pin for Later
More Crochet Patterns
- Horse Crochet Patterns
- Owl Crochet Patterns
- Doll Crochet Patterns
- Penguin Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Teddy Bear Crochet Pattterns
- Unicorn Crochet Patterns
- Elephant Crochet Patterns
- Panda Patterns
- Horse Crochet Patterns
- Lamb Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Bunny Toy Crochet Patterns
- Doll Amigurumi Patterns
- Beginner Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Horse & Unicorn
- Teddy Bear
- Free Dinosaur
- More Unicorn
- More Bunny
- More Dinosaurs
- 49 Easy & Cute Crochet Baby Boy Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Pattern