Looking for some easy and fun Christmas ornaments for kids to make? I made a cute DIY wood reindeer ornament, tin foil Christmas ornaments, and fun fingerprint Christmas tree. Next, I am going to make some more cute DIY handmade Christmas ornament kid crafts using every day supplies.
I gathered a lot of different homemade Christmas ornament kid crafts to keep the kids entertained all month long. Create some keepsake ornaments for kids for your tree. There are all different kinds of homemade ornaments to make either for gifts or keepsakes.
Pair some of these DIY kid easy ornaments with some Christmas books, for reading practice and arts and crafts together.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Easy Christmas Ornaments for Kids to Make
Make a cute snowman DIY Christmas ornament for kids with a tea light.
Make a ornament using a lid and a few supplies.
Gather some pine cones and little pom poms to make this colorful Christmas ornament.
Make a pretty Christmas ornament for kids using salt dough and sea glass.
Use your fingerprints to make a colorful salt dough ornament.
Make a cute DIY homemade snowman Christmas ornament. This would be a cute and easy project for kids.
Make fun button wreath ornament.
Make a cute Rudolph with a wood disk, clothespins, and a little paint.
Make a personalized Christmas ornament with a photo and pasta.
Make a cute gingerbread ornament with colorful items.
What child doesn’t love glitter. This salt dough ornament would be a great keepsake.
Who doesn’t love a fingerprint craft. Make a cute Rudolph ornament.
Using colorful beads and a jingle bell to make this star Christmas ornament.
Create some colorful and sparkly snowflake Christmas ornament for kdis using wood sticks.
Make a trio of Christmas ornaments for kids using wood sticks.
Use a light bulb with a pipe cleaner for a cute Rudolph Christmas ornament.
Make a cute gingerbread Christmas ornament with a few details, wood sticks, and paint.
Make a great keepsake Christmas tree ornament for kids using air dry clay or salt dough.
Make a fun colorful Christmas ornament for kids out of small paper plates and paint sticks.
Make a beautiful DIY snowflake Christmas ornament with clothespins.
Make a fun photo snow globe Christmas ornament, a great keepsake.
- 27. DIY Yarn-filled Christmas Ornaments – Snowman, Santa and Reindeer
- 28. Cardboard Christmas Ornament Craft
- 29. Cupcake Liner Christmas Ornaments
- 30. Paint Pour Christmas Ornaments
- 31. Pretty Paper Straw Christmas Trees
- 32. Melted Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments
- 33. Star Salt Dough Ornaments
- 34. Charlie Brown Gang Christmas Ornaments
- 35. Ninja Turtle Christmas Ornaments
- 36. Marshmallow Sheep Christmas Ornament
- 37. Fingerprint Snowman Salt Dough Christmas Ornament
- 38. Salt Dough Puppy Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- 39. Fingerprint Frozen Olaf Christmas Ornament
- 40. Button Christmas Tree Stack Ornament
- 42. Wine Cork Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 43. Straw Christmas Tree Ornament
- 44. Cheap Paint Sample Christmas Tree Ornament
- 45. Bottle Cap Reindeer Christmas Craft For Kids
- 46. Dough Snowflake Glitter Ornaments
- 47. Button Angel Ornament
- 48. Seashell Angel Ornaments
- 49. Sledding Popsicle Stick Ornaments
- 50. Cinnamon Stick Reindeer & Tree Ornaments
Pin for Later
Other Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Christmas Kid Crafts
- Reindeer Kid Crafts
- Christmas Tree Crafts
- Santa Kid Crafts
- Wreath Kid Craft
- Elf Kid Crafts
- Gingerbread Crafts
- Christmas Ornaments
- Printable Poinsettia Craft for Kids Template
Winter Kid Crafts for Kids
- Winter Kid Crafts
- Penguin Kid Crafts
- Snowflake Kid Crafts
- Snowman Kid Crafts
- Winter Activities – Math & Reading
- Fingerprint Snowman Craft