Looking for some easy and fun Christmas ornaments for kids to make? I made a cute DIY wood reindeer ornament, tin foil Christmas ornaments, and fun fingerprint Christmas tree. Next, I am going to make some more cute DIY handmade Christmas ornament kid crafts using every day supplies.
I gathered a lot of different homemade Christmas ornament kid crafts to keep the kids entertained all month long. Create some keepsake ornaments for kids for your tree. There are all different kinds of homemade ornaments to make either for gifts or keepsakes.
Pair some of these DIY homemade kid easy ornament crafts with some Christmas books, for reading practice and arts and crafts together.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Easy Christmas Ornaments for Kids to Make
1. Tea Light Homemade Snowman Ornament for Kids
Make a cute snowman DIY Christmas ornament for kids with a tea light.
2. Lid Snowman Homemade Ornament for Kids
Make a ornament using a lid and a few supplies. This homemade ornament craft would be great for preschoolers and kindergartens.
3. Pom Poms and Pinecones Christmas Ornaments for Kids
Gather some pine cones and little pom poms to make this colorful Christmas ornament.
4. Sea Glass Tree Homemade Ornaments for Christmas Craft for Kids
Make a pretty Christmas ornament for kids using salt dough and sea glass. Have fun making your own special homemade ornament for Christmas.
5. Christmas Wreath Clothespin Ornament for Kids
Turn glitter and clothespins into a cute homemade ornament for Christmas.
6. Christmas Tree Salt Dough Ornament for Kids
Use your fingerprints to make a colorful salt dough ornament. Make your own fun homemade ornament for Christmas.
7. Snowman Ornament
Make a cute DIY homemade snowman Christmas ornament. This would be a cute and easy project for kids.
8. Christmas Light Ornament for Kids
Make your own fun ornament for Christmas using pompoms and plastic bauble ornaments.
9. Button Christmas Wreath Ornament for Kids
Make fun button wreath ornament.
10. Wood Reindeer Ornament
Make a cute homemade Rudolph ornament with a wood disk, clothespins, and a little paint.
11. Pasta Christmas Wreath Photo Ornament
Make a personalized homemade Christmas ornament with a photo and pasta.
12. Gingerbread House Christmas Ornament for Kids
Make a cute gingerbread ornament with colorful items.
13. Salt Dough Handprint Ornament
What child doesn’t love glitter. This homemade salt dough ornament would be a great keepsake.
14. Fingerprint Reindeer Christmas Ornament for Kids
Who doesn’t love a fingerprint craft. Make a cute Rudolph ornament.
15. Beaded Star Ornament
Using colorful beads and a jingle bell to make this star Christmas ornament.
16. Craft Stick Christmas Tree Ornament
17. Craft Stick Snowflake Ornament
Create some colorful and sparkly snowflake Christmas ornament for kdis using wood sticks.
18. Craft Stick Christmas Ornament
Make a trio of Christmas ornaments for kids using wood sticks.
19. Light Bulb Reindeer
Use a light bulb with a pipe cleaner for a cute Rudolph Christmas ornament.
20. Craft Stick Ornament
Make a cute gingerbread Christmas ornament with a few details, wood sticks, and paint.
21. Gingerbread Man Ornament
22. Air Dry Clay Fingerprint Christmas Tree Ornament
Make a great homemade keepsake Christmas tree ornament for kids using air dry clay or salt dough.
23. Paper Plate Scratch Christmas Ornament Craft
Make a fun colorful Christmas ornament for kids out of small paper plates and paint sticks.
24. Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments
Make a beautiful DIY snowflake Christmas ornament with clothespins.
25. Laminated Photo Snow Globe Ornaments
Make a fun photo snow globe Christmas ornament, a great keepsake.
26. Tin Foil Christmas Ornament Craft
Christmas is a time for family, friends, and fun. These homemade ornaments are the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit and involve your kids in some of the festivities.
From simple to more intricate designs, there’s something here for everyone. So gather your supplies, put on some Christmas music, and get crafting! We can’t wait to see the finished products. Have you made any of these ornaments with your kids? What was their favorite?
- 27. DIY Yarn-filled Christmas Ornaments – Snowman, Santa and Reindeer
- 28. Cardboard Homemade Christmas Ornament Craft
- 29. Cupcake Liner Christmas Ornaments
- 30. Paint Pour Christmas Ornaments
- 31. Pretty Paper Straw Christmas Trees
- 32. Melted Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments
- 33. Star Homemade Salt Dough Ornaments
- 34. Charlie Brown Gang Christmas Ornaments
- 35. Ninja Turtle Christmas Ornaments
- 36. Marshmallow Sheep Christmas Ornament
- 37. Fingerprint Snowman Salt Dough Christmas Ornament
- 38. Salt Dough Puppy Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- 39. Fingerprint Frozen Olaf Christmas Ornament
- 40. Button Christmas Tree Stack Ornament
- 42. Wine Cork Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 43. Straw Christmas Tree Ornament
- 44. Cheap Paint Sample Christmas Tree Ornament
- 45. Bottle Cap Reindeer Christmas Craft For Kids
- 46. Dough Snowflake Glitter Ornaments
- 47. Button Angel Ornament
- 48. Seashell Angel Ornaments
- 49. Sledding Popsicle Stick Ornaments
- 50. Cinnamon Stick Reindeer & Tree Ornaments
Pin for Later
Other Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Christmas Kid Crafts
- Reindeer Kid Crafts
- Christmas Tree Crafts
- Santa Kid Crafts
- Wreath Kid Craft
- Elf Kid Crafts
- Gingerbread Crafts
- Christmas Ornaments
- Printable Poinsettia Craft for Kids Template
Winter Kid Crafts for Kids
- Winter Kid Crafts
- Penguin Kid Crafts
- Snowflake Kid Crafts
- Snowman Kid Crafts
- Winter Activities – Math & Reading
- Fingerprint Snowman Craft